POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Very late Black Robe picture : Very late Black Robe picture Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  Very late Black Robe picture
From: milco2006
Date: 13 Jul 2007 19:20:02
Message: <web.46980884372d0c5bc4d0cd760@news.povray.org>
Hey,

The title really says it all. The image was in progress for a while and then
I went to switzerland where I had no electricity or internet connection.
However since returning I have got round to 'finishing' it. My doubt over
the word finishing is that I guess everyone will have lots of helpful tips
and I wont be able to resist playing with them. The main reason I am
posting it and saying it is finished is that I still havent started my
image for the next TC-RTC entry.

Any comment, criticisms or thoughts are welcome.

~Malcolm

P.S Thanks steve for running the competition and many apologies from me over
not getting this entry finished in time.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'the black robe3.jpg' (164 KB)

Preview of image 'the black robe3.jpg'